https://availdermatology.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Avail-Dermatology-Logo.png 202 260 John Lenz /wp-content/uploads/2021/10/avail-epi-logo.png John Lenz2014-11-20 19:46:392017-08-30 13:03:31Revision Skincare Products in the News
Revision Skincare Products in the News
Several items from the Revision Skincare product line that we offer for purchase at Avail Dermatology have received amazing reviews from dermatologists and the press. Check out the coverage by clicking the links below:
- Examiner takes a look at the Revision Skincare’s Intellishade® Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 Tinted Moisturizer, praising its ability to provide UVA and UVB protection as well as reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Nectifirm® was featured twice by Shape magazine in their “Skincare Products that Dermatologists Love” story. Drs. Annie Chiu and Whitney Bowe both spoke highly about Nectifirm®’s power to increase the firmness of the neck and jawline.
- Revision Skincare’s Intellishade® Original also landed a place in Shape magazine, receiving a commendation from New Orleans-based dermatologist, Dr. Diedre Hooper for its beautiful tint and broad-spectrum coverage.
- D.E.J. Eye Cream™ was featured on Yahoo.com in a story on post-pregnancy beauty solutions. The writer of the article applauds D.E.J. Eye Cream ™ for being “a winning all-arounder.”
- Revision Skincare’s Papaya Enzyme Cleanser earned in spot in BeautyNewsNYC.com‘s “Beauty & The Best”round up. The Papaya Enzyme Cleanser received recognition for its revitalizing and nourishing effects on skin.